The perfect fusion of bold, modern elegance with classic, timeless portraiture.
Featured Destination Work
Featured NYC Weddings
Wedding Planning Tips and Advice
NYC Wedding Photograper
I'm a perfectionist.
Completely aware I am a workaholic...but I am also self-aware enough to know my work is what makes me happy.
Travel is my one other passion I won't shut up about. Every time I board a plane I'm reminded how grateful I am that I've figured out a way for it to cross over into my career.
Coffee and craft beer are life. I have a small problem with buying too many sport coats every time I pass Hugo Boss. Love the idea of meditation, though I still haven't figured it out. Pugs are awesome, Frenchies are cool too. If you don't have a group chat where you send your friends memes everyday, you should start one. Just mute it, because you'll never get anything done otherwise.
Choosing a photographer really comes down to three things:
- Quality and style of work
- Vibing well with whoever you will be with the entire day
So let's start a conversation and see where things go!
For the full story and my approach to wedding photography, click the button below.
Limited 2020 availability remaining. Now booking 2021.
- Weddings (Up to 12 Hours) – Start at $3800. Average investment between 4000-8000
- Elopements (Up to 2 Hours) – Start at $1000
- Engagement Sessions With Wedding Package – Start at $500
- Engagement Sessions Without Wedding Package – Start at $850
- Boudoir Sessions – Start at $650. Average investment between 1500-2000+ Learn More
- Destination Weddings – Start at $5200 Learn More