My Wedding Podcast was started with one goal in mind, and that’s to introduce you to the vendors I know and trust that are experts in turning your dream wedding into a reality. I sit down with wedding industry experts to ask them questions that are going through your mind right now in an effort to help make this process as easy as possible for you.
This week on episode 3 I am interviewing David Lima of Jersey Videos – an amazing videography team that prides themselves on delivering beautiful cinematic wedding films which tell the story of your big day.
Since starting the company in 2009, David Lima and his team have filmed hundreds of weddings all over the United States! Jersey videos provides wedding videography in New Jersey and New York, as well as surrounding areas but are available to travel anywhere.
Jersey Videos prides themselves on intimacy; capturing those small moments like the giggles and trembles, the silly faces, and the newly experienced moments between a bride and groom.
In this episode we go over questions like:
- Different styles and approaches to wedding video storytelling
- How far in advance should I book my wedding videographer?
- Should I have a wedding videographer at my wedding?
- Do I need two or more video shooters for my wedding or is one enough?
- How long does it take to get my edited wedding video?
- How is my wedding video delivered?
- How much does wedding videography in New Jersey or New York cost?
- Can I make changes to my wedding video?
- Do I get to select the music for my wedding video?
- What is a wedding video highlight film?
- Options for affordable wedding videography in New Jersey and surrounding areas
- Do you provide drone coverage of my wedding?
Listen to the full episode to hear about a special offer just for MyWeddingPodcast listeners!
Jersey Videos Contact information:
New Jersey Wedding Videography – Jersey Videos