Nikki Pensabene has been working in the wedding industry for over 10 years and baking for even longer. She founded ByPensa, a high end boutique cake studio based in the East Village in NYC. Nikki’s cakes have been featured in publications like Harper’s Baazar, she has stellar reviews from all her clients on her WeddingWire and TheKnot profiles, and just one look at the cake gallery on her website will make you want to schedule a tasting as soon as possible.
If you are in the market for a wedding cake in NYC, listen to the interview above to find out about her special offer for discounted tastings – only for MyWeddingPodcast listeners!
In this interview we go over questions like:
- How far can Nikki deliver cakes in the NYC area
- How do wedding cake tastings work?
- How far in advance should I order my wedding cake?
- How much input can I give to my wedding cake baker?
- Current wedding cake trends
- How much does a wedding cake cost? What is the average price per wedding cake slice?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for a wedding cake?
- Do I need a cake topper? Wedding cake topper trends, edible cake toppers
- Gluten free and organic wedding cake options and alternatives
- Can I request an identical cake I saw somewhere online?
- And more!
And of course if you are looking for a wedding photographer in the New York City or Tri-State area feel free to review my portfolio to see if my style suits your needs and contact me for a free consultation!
Nikki’s Contact Info and Social Media: